Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Work-From-Home Endeavors

As the title of this post implies, I have some experience with work-at-home endeavors. The fact that I'm using the term "endeavors", plural, shows you that none of these have been successful enough to stop me from trying out others.

I'll be posting summaries of all of my attempts, failed or successful, so that you can learn from my experiences, and thus save yourself a bit of time and/or money, since most of the work-at-home job sites are scams.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I have to admit that this whole blog came about because I:
1. Am trying to make a few bucks.
2. Made a few bucks writing blog content for other people, who then made many bucks off of my hard work.
3. Have either too much time on my hands or not enough. I say this because I am absolutely horrendous with time management, house cleaning and organization; and instead of actually taking care of business (and by "business" I mean laundry, dishes, toilets, etc.), I am instead spending my time posting links and giving tips about taking care of business. This info, compiled at the expense of my housecleaning (whether or not I use these tips personally is not the point!), will be here to help those of you out there who are also struggling with such mundane crap.

2 comments:

  1. I am so not good at the domestic thing. I am getting more OCD as I get older and I am turning the children into little house slaves and that is probably the only reason my house hasn't been condemned. Reading stuff online is so much more interesting than doing dishes or mopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, there! I think there must be some kind of organizational gene that I'm missing. I think your house slave idea is a really good one - hopefully people don't get the wrong impression about what that means, though!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Snide remarks? Go ahead, just keep it clean!